Let yourself be healed by our masseur-physiotherapist's expert hands
The Martial Arts Academy Geneva completes its services by offering a wellness guarantee to all its members. MAA can count on a masseur-physiotherapist - Mr Nabil Mezaber - who offers consultations to MAA members and non-members, children (included infant), teenagers and adults.
Trained with the last reeducation techniques, he treats and follows athletes (beginners, regular competitors or professionals) as well as patients who look for specific treatments prescribed or not by their doctors.
Our masseur-physiotherapist welcomes you in a fully-equipped-private area in our center.
The physiotherapy is used in many different ways of reeducation, such as:
- Breathing reeducation
- Orthopedic reeducation
- Neurological reeducation
- Postural reeducation
- Scoliosis reeducation and other rachidial deformation
- Cardio-vascular reeducation
- Post-traumatic reeducation (included a locomotive device after a car accident)
- Sensory reeducation
- Prenatal reeducation for pregnant women
- Reeducation of the perineum after labor
The physiotherapist can also be consulted for:
- Lymphatic drainage
- Muscle reinforcement with tendinous-muscle stretching (within sport environment)
- Comfort massages
Nabil Mezaber Consultations: Tuesday and Friday mornings from 8 am to 12 am.
In order to fix your appointment, you can send an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 076 779 69 49.